The Blogger manifests
- exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social,
Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
So without further adieu and in the hopes that these bloggers will pass the award on to others, I present this award in alphabetical order to
Deb at Homespun Living
Mary at Isabellas Closet
Merdith at Like Merchant Ships
Kelli at There's No Place Like Home
I hope you ladies enjoy the award and please pass it on to others who fit the criteria.