Sunday, December 16, 2012

Menus

Here are my menus for the week (or at least until we leave for our Christmas visit).

Sunday

Roast Pork, roasted carrots (using the last of them up tonight), and potato patties (using up the leftover mashed potatoes).

Monday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. Served of course with garlic bread.

Tuesday

I am pulling out the package of leftover roast beef and making a pot pie. Filling it with potatoes, frozen carrots, peas, and onions.

Wednesday

Baked spaghetti, using the leftovers from Monday (always make too much spaghetti and meat sauce) and the remaining garlic bread will be heated up.

Thursday

Hot dogs with all the fixings, and the remaining celery cut into sticks with some dip.

Friday

Leftover smorg. Everything that I have in the fridge will be cleared out!!!! If I have to boil a couple of eggs that is just fine.

I will be back a bit later with some pictures of our wonderful frosty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment