Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Slowly But Surely

Slowly but surely I am getting the Christmas gifts finished. This week I am working on mittens for the men in my life.


These mitts were made from leftover bits and bobs from previous afghan projects. I just hate to get rid of those small balls that seem to be left after a project.

I am thinking that the three sets of mitts have just cost me some time and a few cents to make. I have another pair on my needles and I should be finished them by tomorrow. I will be moving on to using up some white cotton that I have left from another project a few years ago.

What will I be working on you ask?

The white cotton will become 4 washcloths. Two for each of our sons. Lovely!!! Once again made for pennies on the dollar.

My Christmas savings are making my frugal soul very happy.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment