Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Recipe

Tonight for the first time ever I made a Shepherd's Pie for supper. I know, I know, it is probably a staple in most of my readers arsenal of cooking, but I had never made one before. I think it is a keeper.


Another way of using up leftovers and thus getting another meal at very little cost. Got to love almost free meals. This used up leftover roast beef, a half of an onion, leftover gravy, leftover peas and carrots, as well as leftover mashed potatoes. Cleaned out the fridge nicely.

We also have enough leftover for the Leftover Smorg on Friday!!!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good idea! I make Shepherd's pie frequently, but do need to use up Sunday's roast beef (have been working on using up Christmas Day's ham), maybe I'll just freeze it for later.

    ReplyDelete