Saturday, May 25, 2013

Garden Is Growing

Today started out being very foggy.

But became a lovely sunny day after a shower this afternoon.

I decided to take the camera and show you how a few of the vegetables are growing.

The peas are popping up. Three whole rows of them. I am hoping that this will give me a few to freeze.

A stalwart row of green beans. I should get plenty along with what I still have in the freezer.

Potatoes, a mainstay in this house. Harvey is a big meat and potatoes man and so are our sons.

Our set onions are getting larger by the day. Harvey always keeps extra to replace the ones I pull to use as green onions in salads and such.

The Walla Walla onions!! These usually get huge and taste oh so sweet. We are hoping for the same this year.

Now if we can only get rain when we need it, sun and warm temperatures we will be able to have another great harvest.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.






1 comment:

  1. How exciting it must be to see your garden growing! The sweet onions especially sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete