Monday, May 27, 2013

Menu Monday May 27th to June 2nd

Before I start my menus for the week, I would like to wish all my friends in the United States a very Happy Memorial Day!!

Monday

Changed the plan already. I was going to have spaghetti, but there is so much tuna casserole left from Friday we will be having that tonight. Some sliced cucumbers on the side.

Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast thinly sliced with onions, sliced green peppers and sliced mushrooms. I will make a brown gravy to go with and serve this over baking powder biscuits.

Wednesday

Spaghetti and meat sauce, salad on the side.

Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday as I have a feeling there will be enough left for another meal, serving it over mashed potatoes this time.

Friday

Breakfast for dinner. I think French toast sounds perfect!!

Saturday

Grilled hot dogs and pasta salad.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, and carrots. Unless there is lots of pasta salad left and then I will serve that instead of the potatoes.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment