Saturday, May 18, 2013

More Flower Pictures

I promised these yesterday but because Kris got home and took over the computer, just did not get a chance to post them.

So here are my finished baskets and boxes.

Begonias surrounding the clothes line pole that comes through the deck.

The New Guinea Impatient plants in their shaded corner.

My Fuchsia is hanging in it's regular spot by our outdoor clock.

 The Moonflower and the patio tomato are all set up.

Once my overwintered bougainvillaea looks a bit healthier I will post a picture of it as well.

Kris looked around and asked if I planted way less this year. The answer so far is YES. But who knows what sickly or interesting plants I see while out on my excursions, they could end up in my garden as I have lots of pots left that could be filled.

Off to do some baking!

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Jackie! Like you, I also look for those odd plants ... got my rose bush that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love begonias! They are such "happy" flowers. : )

    ReplyDelete