Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Unfinished Project Done, Many To Go

I finally finished the embroidery!!!

Here are some shots of the finished project on my dining room table.

One of the ends of the cloth. You can vaguely make out the small bouquet on the side.

The middle of the table cloth.
Sorry for the shaded area, but we have put in our air conditioner and the sun was shining through the window onto the table.

I started a "new" project. This is for our family reunion, as we always have a silent auction to raise money for the next reunion.


The start of the lapghan I plan on donating. That plus some dish cloths and a couple of ripple scarves will be my donation. Harvey is donating a wine basket with 4 bottles of his homemade wine.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: