Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just A Windy Day



Today has been extremely windy and if there is one thing that sets off my fibro it is the wind. It has been an uphill battle today between my neck, shoulders and hands. Out of all the pain the worse is having it in my hands and fingers.

Typing is a big problem and for every word I type correctly there are three that I have to correct..... Makes working on projects difficult and slow, but I am nothing if not determined to get things done!!! So I am continuing with the prayer shawl very slowly and other projects around the house.

Tomorrow is another day and it can only get better!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Jackie! I know what you are feeling. It is so problematic when it is weather that is one of your triggers...it is pretty much the ONLY thing in your life you can do absolutely nothing about. Since my problem is "changing" of the weather, for good or bad, there is no way I can get away from it unless I were to move someplace that has no variation in the barometric pressure at all. Not sure such a place exists. Take care. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete