Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Monday for the Week of June 17 to June 23

Good Monday morning to everyone out in blog land, or at least to those who read or glance in!

It is that time of the week again.

Monday

Leftover stew that I froze from an earlier meal. I am going to make dumplings with it this time.

Tuesday

Hot Beef Sandwiches (using the leftover beef roast from Sunday), oven fries and coleslaw.

Wednesday

Chicken Breasts baked on a bed of rice, smothered with mushroom sauce. I will make corn on the cob to go with.

Thursday

Leftover Ham used as a sauce with spaghetti. Coleslaw as our side salad.

Friday

Tuna Pasta Salad, our favorite summer time dish.

Saturday

Pork chops, served with tin foil packets of potatoes, carrots and onions. Hopefully there is some coleslaw left as well.

Sunday

Lots of leftover ham in the freezer so I am not making a ham this week. Instead I will make ham and scalloped potatoes. Green beans will be one of the sides.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. well aren't you the organized one....Wish I was..
    I just look in the freezer and grab!! VBG
    Hope you are having good weather. We had a tornedo threat on Father's day.. Nothing came of it but a lot of rain and wind and hail
    Yeah summertime eh!
    Have a good doay
    Hugs
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete