Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Monday




Things got a bit turned around last week and items I planned to make....never got made. We were busy eating leftovers and keeping the fridge cleared out. Keeping those leftovers for another meal is a great way to save time and money. It is the frugal thing to do and I have gotten much better over the years at keeping our waste to a minimum.

Okay so here is this weeks menu....subject to change if I have lots of leftovers.

Monday
Stew and either dumplings or stew over nice thick slices of homemade bread.

Tuesday
Leftover chicken and veggies from Sunday made into a pot pie. I may have to add some veggies, but not many.

Wednesday
Leftover stew served over bread or with dumplings (whatever way I don't serve it on Monday).

Thursday
Leftover Chicken Pot Pie and perhaps a salad.

Friday
Lazy Perogies and salad.

Saturday
Baked Beef Short Ribs, mashed potatoes and beets.

Sunday
Ham, mashed potatoes, carrots, and salad.

So there it is. My carnivore of a husband should be satisfied.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, our Thursday menus were the same! (No salad here, though...)

    ReplyDelete