Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu Monday

The past week saw us using up lots of leftovers from previous meals so I did not post my weekly menu plan.

This week we are starting free and clear so I am posting once again.

Monday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots. Nice comfort food as winter is creeping up on us.

Tuesday

I have a meeting so Harvey can have the leftover Sweet and Sour Ribs and Rice.

Wednesday

Chicken Breasts, I am thinking of doing them in the oven along with some roasted veggies.

Thursday

Leftover Ham and pasta casserole.

Friday

Salmon Casserole

Saturday

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce along with a salad.

Sunday

This is the Grey Cup and I am so tempted to order a pizza. I will be strong and make a pork roast, roasted potatoes and beets instead.

So there are my menus for the upcoming week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Last evening we had Parmesan crusted Baked Pork chops, Long Grain/Wild rice and English Peas. Tonight? something simple, maybe loaded baked potatoes
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete