Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

I have had back pain this week and today is actually the first day I have been pain free. In fact I feel wonderful.

I don't know whether our cat Shania was sick in sympathy with me or not, but after a week of her.....well vomiting, and other not so nice things happening she seems better today as well.

 

Here she is after getting fed her treats and me stepping on a couple and smashing them to bits. She is not impressed with me and the mess I made at all.

The rest of the day was spent doing my regular Thursday chores and smelling the glue that Harvey is using to do some woodworking in the basement.

I did manage to get most of the Christmas cards ready for the mail, and a parcel as well.


Only a couple left and those get a nice long letter. They are for two girls I went to University with, oh so many years ago.

Well it is time to get back to my knitting. This afghan for Kris is taking so much longer than the others. Hope I can get it done in time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Glad kitty is better, too. Our younger kitty girl had one of those spells and had to go the vet for fluids/meds..

    ReplyDelete