Monday, November 25, 2013

Menu Monday

Monday has rolled around once again (much too quickly for my taste) and it is time for me to post my weekly menus.

Monday

Baked Spaghetti using up the leftovers from Saturday night. Mind you there will be enough for another meal of this as well. Plan on making a salad to round out the meal.

Tuesday

Leftover Pork Roast from our Sunday supper made into a stir fry and served over a bed of rice.

Wednesday

Leftover Baked Spaghetti and some more salad.

Thursday

Leftover Stir Fry and rice.

Friday

We will be out for a meal. It will be the Christmas party for the company Harvey used to work for and retirees are always invited.

Saturday

I am pulling out the ham bone and making Split Pea Soup. I think that Grilled Cheese Sandwiches sound perfect.

Sunday

Beef Roast, mashed potatoes and either green beans or carrots.

So there it is, my fairly repetitive menu for the week. I am really trying to cut down on waste and on the grocery budget. Nothing seems to cost less, and the only way to combat rising prices is to shop smart and use up everything you possibly can.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment