Monday, November 17, 2014

Menu Monday

Menu Monday has rolled around again on the old homestead. I am finding it difficult to come up with varied meals for this time of year. I always seem to fall back on the tried and true. Hopefully I can get a bit inventive with the leftovers over the rest of the month.

Monday

Tuna Casserole will be served along with thick slices of fresh made bread (must get that started shortly).

Tuesday

Pork chops, leftover mashed potatoes, and green beans. I think I may glaze the pork chops for a different taste. I also have some salad to use up.

Wednesday

Leftover Chicken or Leftover Turkey. Not sure what this will be, I will be taking a look at a few of my leftover cookbooks and choosing something new to us. Stay tuned for the final results.

Thursday

Chili pulled out from the freezer..... I think I will serve this with homemade biscuits.

Friday

I have a couple of bags of store bought Perogy in the freezer. I think I will make some of these up as a quick meatless meal this week.

Saturday

I will be pulling a package of Cabbage Bread out of the freezer for our meal. Thinking this could be another baking day. Got to get some things made for Christmas!

Sunday

This could just be a clean out the fridge day. If it isn't I have a Chicken I can roast and serve with all the trimmings.

So there are my weekly menus. Nothing too extravagant, just good old fashioned cooking.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment