Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Old Pictures

One of my cousin's children started a Facebook page yesterday. She is trying to understand all the branches of the family (just the close family) and everyone has been trying to help her by posting old pictures and talking about their family.

Dad came from a family of 15. Three girls and 12 boys, one of whom died in infancy. Right now there are 2 girls left and 4 boys. Dad was the last one to pass away and the oldest at that point.

This is a picture of them when they were all alive.

This is a picture of my great-grandparents on my grandpa's side.

Grandpa for some odd reason was not in this picture......

This is a picture of my Grandmother.

This is actually her wedding photo and she is about three months shy of turning 16. That's right she was married at 15 years of age.

I hope to be able to share more pictures with you as they are posted.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment