Friday, June 2, 2017
It has been a quiet, stay at home week. This is a good thing as by the end of the month things will no longer be quiet for me. I have a nieces graduation and then Harvey's family reunion (not something I am really looking forward to at all...the reunion and being surrounded by Harv's family is not my favorite of things to be involved in).
My frugal five for this week are.
1. Watching a couple of movies and some old series on both Netflix and my Android box.
2. Hanging what clothes I can on the lines to dry.
3. All meals made and served here at home.
4. Air conditioning only turned on to low and only when it gets very warm in the house.
5. Watering plants and the garden with rain from the barrel.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.