Friday, June 9, 2017
1. Harvey filled the cracks in the cement with cement leftover from other projects.
2. All meals have been at home and I have used up all leftovers.
3. Morning walks are going well. I have even extended my evening walk.
4. Sewed a dress and two pairs of shorts for what it would have cost to buy one pair of shorts in the store.
5. Used water from the rain barrel to water veggies and my flowers. Got rain today so the lawn got a water as well.
As I said a quiet week around here, probably because I locked myself in the sewing room or spent the time knitting.
You won't hear from me for a couple of days as we are heading to the city for a session of football and a stock up shop. Kris is looking forward to seeing us and is even willing to spend Sunday shopping.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.