Thursday, June 15, 2017
Mid Month Update
1. Continue knitting from stash. Continuing, I have finished a wrap and started a scarf.
2. Cut out 2 pairs of shorts. Done.
3. Cut out two dresses (might be just one depending on if I decide to make a wrap skirt with the other piece. Done.
4. Cut out skirts (not sure if it will be one or two). Not done.
5. Cut out two summer tops. Not done.
6. Sew shorts. Done.
7. Sew dresses. One is finished and the second is almost completed.
8. Sew skirts/skirt Not done.
9. Sew summer tops. Not done.
10. Have 18 no spend days if possible. I have reached 11 no spend days so far this month.
11. Make card and gift for nieces graduation (this could change to money in an envelope depending on time constraints). Card is made.
12. Continue with Project Declutter. Slowly but surely a few more items are leaving the house and my wardrobe.
13. Paint outdoor chairs by fire pit (have a feeling this will end up being my job).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.