Saturday, June 3, 2017
New Monthly Goals
This is a couple of days late in arriving on the blog. I have had them listed for about 4 days and have started them off already.
1. Continue knitting from stash.
2. Cut out 2 pairs of shorts.
3. Cut out two dresses (might be just one depending on if I decide to make a wrap skirt with the other piece.
4. Cut out skirts (not sure if it will be one or two).
5. Cut out two summer tops.
6. Sew shorts.
7. Sew dresses.
8. Sew skirts/skirt
9. Sew summer tops.
10. Have 18 no spend days if possible.
11. Make card and gift for nieces graduation (this could change to money in an envelope depending on time constraints).
12. Continue with Project Declutter.
13. Paint outdoor chairs by fire pit (have a feeling this will end up being my job).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.