Friday, August 18, 2017

Frugal Friday

Hmmm, I wonder if I can find five new frugal things I did this week.

1.  Air conditioning off on most days until mid afternoon.

2.  Pickled the mini eggplant as there really isn't much more I can do with them. Going to try and make moussaka with the next batch.

3.  Fixed some seams on pants and shorts.

4.  All leftovers used up in various meals this week.

5.  Cut my own bangs this week.

Now a couple of repeats.

6.  Used rain water to water all the plants outside.

7.  Back into baking my own bread after a couple of weeks vacation from doing so.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Jackie, below is my tentative new email, they will not allow me to recover frugal texas gal it seems. Please change the info on your sidebar and share it at will? What a pain in te you know what.



    https://richlyretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and let me know if you get something in your feed tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete