Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mid Week And I Am Tired

I must not have slept very well last night, even though I thought I did. I am tired and achy, my one foot is a bit swollen. Hopefully I will be more myself tomorrow.

I was asked after my post if I had a dehydrator and the answer is yes. I actually had two for awhile, but they were getting old and not working as well as they should. So when we were in Cabella's a couple of months ago we picked up a new one.

This dehydrator is the one we purchased (photo thanks to google images). 

I love the fact that it has a temperature gauge on it. I can finally set a dehydrator for the correct temperature for the food being dried. 

I only have one problem with it. The trays have very large holes and so if you want to dry herbs or smaller items like diced veggies or small fruits you need to purchase silicon mats for it. We purchased one box of mats but really should have purchased 2 so I could dehydrate more herbs at one time. 

Off to curl up on my chair, do some knitting and then head in for a nice long soak for this aching body.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for this post I am thinking about getting one, I have to jusify how much I would use and and what I would put in it first.

    ReplyDelete