Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Time Is Getting By Me

I have been harvesting and processing things from the garden almost every day, and yet there never seems to be enough hours in the day to get all the dehydrating done. I am hoping to finish up the herb drying by the end of the week (that is if I don't have to head into Regina for the football game).

All this harvesting and processing is causing me to fall behind in household tasks and in my extra cleaning. To make matters worse my goals have pretty much gotten so far behind that I am probably not going to meet them this month. This is the first time I have ever fallen so far behind at this time of year and I feel horrible about it.

Another problem I have been having lately is a lack of energy by mid afternoon. I just want to curl up in my chair and sleep. That is what I have been doing the past week, I need to find my get up and go which seems to have gotten up and gone. Part of the problem could be that it is so much hotter than it usually is at this time of year, and the other part could be that I am just getting older and therefore need more rest (something I do not want to admit to).

Off to curl up in my chair and watch the news for a bit and then a nice long soak before hitting the wonderful crisp and clean sheets I put on the bed today.

Hopefully I will have pictures to share with you all tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Forget the goals and curl up and sleep. Your health is more important. Hope your 'get up and go' gets up and comes back soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete