Monday, July 23, 2018

A bit late posting today, but better late than not posting at all.

I made a bit of an error this week with my Sunday supper. I ended up making the wrong roast meal, but I will just switch them around.

Monday

Spaghetti and meat sauce.

Tuesday

Leftover pork roast made into a stove top casserole. I will also cut up cucumbers and tomatoes to serve along side.

Wednesday

Baked Spaghetti and raw veggies with dip.

Thursday

Stuffed Chicken Breasts, tossed salad, rice.

Friday

Tuna Pasta Salad.

Saturday

Dinner out unless Harvey can talk his brother into going to the football game instead of me. If so I will just have some leftovers warmed up.

Sunday 

Ham, scalloped potatoes (or potatoes in cream), corn and salad.

I can't believe it is almost time for me to plan menus for next month. I feel like I just did this.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. On the menu this week: broccoli soup, using up some fresh broccoli in the fridge; tikka masala naan pizza, using chard from the garden; quinoa salad with hot dogs, using peppers from the fridge before they go bad; fish and "chips" which will be quartered potatoes. I realize that my menu is motivated by avoiding food waste. And speaking of using up food, there's a few potatoes in the cold room that need using up. Time for a potato salad sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete