Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday Roundup

Well this has been a pretty good week for getting things completed on the old goals list.

First I finished the cowl from the bulky yarn that Kris gave me for Christmas.

Next was this. 

The prayer shawl and there is enough yarn (bought on sale) to make another one.

Then it was moving on to work with the finer alpaca that Kris got me for Christmas.

Mittens that are pretty much done just need to be sewn up. Which I will do as soon as 
this matching headband is completed.

This is the first 12 days of the temperature blanket I am making. It's going to be a year long project as I only get to do a row a day. Still I really like how it is coming together.

Today I pulled out the quilt and managed to hand quilt around 5 butterflies. Lots more to go  on that before I am done. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get it done this month.

I plan on taking yarn with me when I go for my appointments next week so hopefully I will not fall too far behind on my goals.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment