Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

I went shopping early this week, and kind of sort of bought a few items that were not on my list. So instead of sticking to my use up the pantry and freezer month, I added to the supply. All I can do is brush myself off and try harder this last week and a half. The items will be used so that is not a problem, the problem is I was really trying to keep spending to a minimum.

My monthly goal list will have another few projects finished very soon. I am on the last of the four mittens and have another headband ready to be sewn up. Managed to get pictures burned on a CD as well and cleared off my computer. I could get rid of a few more picture folders, but I think I will wait until I have a full CD.

The hand quilting is going well. Still have lots to do, but things are moving along. Tomorrow I plan on cutting the 2" strips for the binding. I am going to love to have a different quilt on my bed and having this long set aside project completed. 

Still I will have to carry over a few projects next month. Perhaps I should make a smaller list.....

Harvey is busy working on the jigsaw puzzle we bought this fall in Jasper. Slowly but surely it is coming together. The pieces are small and so many almost but not quite fit in more than one place. I have managed to find a whole 6 or 7 pieces. 

The budget sheets are ready for this year. We increased a few lines and decreased a few as well. I am hoping to be under budget on most lines this year, though that all depends on how many trips we need to take to the city for tests or treatments.

Snow is coming this weekend, starting tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday will be the days with the highest amount of precipitation. If what is forecast is true, we could end up with a foot of snow by the time the system passes by. Perfect time to snuggle in and work on projects.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment