Monday, September 2, 2024

Menu Monday

 


I only did two weeks of menus this time (and a day when we will get back). Hopefully I can follow these without too many changes.


Monday

BBQ Ham Steak, tinfoil potatoes, green beans, and cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers. 


Tuesday

Soup and sandwiches. I brought up a container of Broccoli Cheese soup and will make tuna sandwiches to go along with that.


Wednesday

Hot dogs, baked beans and probably some macaroni and cheese. Then of course the sliced tomatoes and cukes.


Thursday

Chili and toast. Once again using a container from the freezer.


Friday

Lazy perogies, sliced cucumber and tomatoes.


Saturday

The last two smoked hamburgers from the freezer, tinfoil potatoes, and sliced cukes, tomatoes and the fixings for the burgers.


Sunday

Beef Roast, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots. Then as another side the never ending sliced cukes and tomatoes.


I have been using up the leftovers in the fridge for my lunches and there are just a few items left to use. Probably be some from this week, but I will keep working on getting things cleared out.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


4 comments:

  1. As always your menu looks tasty. We have managed to stretch our Chinese food lunch into three more meals at home. Sure makes the cost of eating out a little easier to bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, Jackie. I love using up things from my freezer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single meal you listed sounds perfect to me. That is my kind of eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious as to what lazy perogies are.

    ReplyDelete