Monday, September 30, 2024

Menu Monday


 

The end of the month is upon us. I am going to try very hard to use up leftovers this October. I may also try to make some big batches of chili, soup, and some perogies to freeze. Perhaps if cabbage is really inexpensive at some point I will make the families favourite Cabbage Bread. 

So what are my menus for this week.....


Monday 

Hotdogs, pasta, sliced cukes. 


Tuesday

Some leftover chicken will be made into a casserole, or perhaps Chicken Pot Pie. I should be able to use up the leftover gravy as well. 


Wednesday

Still trying to use up the Hamburger Patties from the reunion so that will be our meal tonight. Serving this with fries and a salad.


Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday.


Friday

Got to use up the fish sticks and will serve those with rice and the remains of the salad from Wednesday.


Saturday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, the remainder of the frozen mixed veggies.


Sunday

Our usual roast meal. This time beef with roasted potatoes, roasted carrots, and a salad of some kind.

I plan on making a couple of desserts this week as the weather cools we find ourselves craving something sweet after our meals. I have made muffins for breakfasts and will be making two small cakes (one for the freezer) and perhaps a couple of quick squares that I can also stick half in the freezer. Harvey would love for me to make another batch of Pumpkin Blachenta and I might break down and make some on the weekend. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment