Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Monday April 15 to April 21

Here are my menus for the upcoming week. I have found myself changing things around a great deal this month. Lots of leftovers that need to be used up are taking the place of the planned meal sometimes. Not a bad thing, but then I have to rearrange the other meals.

Monday

Harvey gets his own supper as I am in Yorkton working on my Dad's estate with the accountant. There are lots of leftovers so he will not go hungry.

Tuesday

Tonight I pull out leftovers, cleaning out the fridge.

Wednesday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

Thursday

Smoked Sausage, onions and peppers, pasta and baked beans (homemade of course).

Friday

Baked Fish, rice, and carrots from the freezer.

Saturday

Leftover Ham made into a casserole with rice, mushrooms, celery, onions, peppers.

Sunday

Roasted Pork Loin, roasted potatoes and carrots.


So there, they are my menus that I really and truly try to follow every week. Things do change though, especially if I forget to take something out of the freezer, or am just too tired to make anything.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment