Friday, April 26, 2013
New Idea for A Project
I took a bunch of the t-shirts that I was going to give to the church rummage sale and cut them up. I got quite a bit of material from them as you can see. Soon I will be cutting the pieces up into 1 x 5 inch strips. I will use these strips of material on this.
I am going to need many more t's in order to get this done so it will be an on going project over the next year. I am thinking blues, creams, blacks and pinks would be a good colour combination.
Here is hoping that I can get started on this project very soon.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.