Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Monday

Here are my dinner menus for the week of April 1st to April 7th. They are subject to change as I may have more leftovers then I planned on.

Monday

Smoked Sausage, Green Beans, Pickles, and Leftover Mashed Potatoes fried with some onion.

Tuesday

Leftover Pork Roast made into a casserole with celery, mushrooms, onions, peas, some type of pasta and cheese.

Wednesday

Leftover Smoked Sausage sliced thinly and served with thinly sliced onion, rice, and thinly sliced green peppers from my freezer.

Thursday

Leftover Pork Roast casserole and a salad.

Friday

Perogies

Saturday

Leftover Turkey from the freezer made into Turkey Tetrazzini and some raw veggies and dip.

Sunday

Roast Ham. Scalloped Potatoes, Peas and Carrots mixed.

I will see if I have time to make a couple of desserts. If not there is always fresh fruit.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment