Saturday, July 26, 2014

Trying For More Than 20 Of These This Month

Every month I try for as many no spend days as are possible. Usually I can manage 20 in a month, this month I might just manage a few more.

This would be awesome, as last month (and actually this month as well as next) have a few unexpected expenses.

My visit to the dentist resulted in two fillings, a root canal and a crown. While our insurance will pay for the fillings, and the getting rid of any infection in the "bad" tooth leading to the root canal and crown. They will not pay for the root canal and resulting work.

Sure we can claim the work on our income tax next year, but the expense up front is crazy......

Here is hoping that this fourth root canal and crown are my last such unexpected expense for a very long time.

Also hoping that we can have a great many more no spend days in the upcoming months.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment