Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Finishing Up May
1. Copy and declutter 2 binders of recipes. Done
2. Go back and complete some goals from previous months. Working on still, but I am almost finished my cross stitch. Just have a few finishing touches.
3. Change my wardrobe over from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer. Done
4. Plant flowers and the veggie garden. Done
5. Spray some pots with the Glow In The Dark Paint. Done
6. Finish the scanning of pictures. Done
So pretty well overall.
Goals for this month.
1. Copy and declutter remaining two binders of recipes.
2. Scan small recipe booklets.
3. Continue with unfinished goals and projects from other months.
4. Finish knitting baby sweaters that I want to give to our expected new arrival. A niece is having her first child.
5. Weed gardens weekly.
Hopefully I will continue to get my goals completed.
I am sure there will be more added to that total this month. Hey, I might actually reach 1000 items with any luck what so ever.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.