Monday, June 22, 2015

Menu Monday

Almost the end of the month, I will need to plan next months menus very soon!!

Monday

Clean out the fridge night. Lots of leftovers from the weekend that need to be gone.

Tuesday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. Serving this with a salad.

Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. Harvey and I need a lighter meal this week.

Thursday

Baked Spaghetti, and salad.

Friday

Cod, served with rice and peas. Probably another salad as our lettuce is starting to grow.

Saturday

Chicken Breasts, rice, and a veggie. Hoping to make a dessert as Kurt and Kris will both be home.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted potatoes, carrots, and a relish tray.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. ummm...your weeks menu sounds so good.
    I so fly by the seat of my pants when cooking and never have a weekly menu. I wish I COULD get more orginized.....you've inspired me to get real with it. :)
    You will have to help me remember GINGER...I have such a bad memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Thank you for faithfully visiting me and leaving messages. I do appreciate it so much.
    I like to see what you're having to eat.....soup: I had a small bowl leftover yesterday and one of us needs to eat it just to see if the canned soup is any good. I am not one to sample food when I'm cooking it and my vegetable soup is just a jumble of my own with a little guidance from a couple of recipes.
    Have a nice evening
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete