Monday, June 1, 2015

Menu Monday

A new month and another month of menu planning. At least I should be able to get Harvey out to the BBQ a bit more often now.

Monday

Leftover Chili served over pasta and the remaining salad.

Tuesday

Leftover roast beef made into a stir fry (lots of bits of veggies to use up).

Wednesday

I plan on using up the last package of small sausages. Think this will be a layered casserole.

Thursday

Chicken legs done on the BBQ. I will serve them with rice and a salad.

Friday

Baked Cod, mashed potatoes, corn niblets, and a salad (probably leftover salad).

Saturday

Clean out the fridge night of anything left over.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad.

Tomorrow I will update everyone on how I did on my goals last month, post my new goals, and update on project declutter.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment