Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Mid Month Update
1. Copy and declutter remaining two binders of recipes. Working on this and have managed to almost finish one of the two binders. This was a big one.
2. Scan small recipe booklets. Not started yet.
3. Continue with unfinished goals and projects from other months. I have finished one project and have started on the second. Hopefully I will get a few more half done projects finished.
4. Finish knitting baby sweaters that I want to give to our expected new arrival. A niece is having her first child. One sweater done, one almost finished. I may even have a chance to finish a third in a more neutral colour.
5. Weed gardens weekly. Keeping up with this one.
I ended last month with 579 items out of the house and either recycled, or donated. My total now is 612. I hope to add to this by the end of the month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.