In The Land of The Living Skies II
Friday, February 5, 2016
My five frugal things for this week.
1. Packed a lunch for my subbing gig this week.
2. Had 4 no spend days this week.
3. Walked for exercise every day this week.
4. Stuck to the menu plan for the week, no changes.
5. Read a free book downloaded onto my ereader.
and one extra
6. Using up leftovers very well.
I have spent time in the sewing room and managed to get the lining for my coat finished.
Tomorrow I will spend a bit of time hemming and then sewing the lining and facings into my coat. Hopefully I can finish it by Sunday evening.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
You've done sooo good...xoxo
and how fun to have a bright red coat...
February 5, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)