It is once again time to update how my goals and declutter challenge are progressing for the month.
1. Finish the red coat. Done
2. Finish the embroidered quilt up to the name (since I don't know who will be gifted this). Working on every spare moment.
3. 18 No Spend days. I have reached 13 no spend days so far this month.
4. Work on more quilt squares. Nope.
5. Work on rug. (Just a few more rounds should see it done.) Nope.
So far this month I have removed another 65 items from my home. Bringing the total so far this year up to 109. Not as much as last year at this time, but nothing to be ashamed of.
I also made a grocery list and stuck to it for yet another week. People gave me some strange looks as my cart contained mostly sale items and not what your regular shopper would have taken to the checkout.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.