Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday Roundup

Today started out cool and a bit icy, but by afternoon the temperature had risen and the sun shone for a few hours. By the time supper came around we were starting to get snow. Just a little bit, but enough to lay a skiff over what ice remained.

I have spent the past couple of days learning how to use my new stove. It has more buttons than my computer or tablet, more rules than school and a very small drawer. I did find a place finally for all my baking trays and pans that did not necessitate me moving them down to the basement (I would either be running up and down the stairs or asking Harvey to bring up something he would not be able to locate). While this will be different, it will be a difference that will not be too hard to overcome.

Last weekend was Valentines day and Harvey sent Kris to pick something up for me. Not flowers this year but a rather large box of chocolates.

The box is so pretty that now it is empty I do not want to just toss it.

I just have to figure out what I can use it for. More than likely something in the sewing/craft room, perhaps snap storage or bobbins?????

It has been awhile since I posted a picture of the baby quilt I am embroidering.

I am hoping that you all can see the progress that has been made. Click on the picture to make it bigger and hopefully clearer. I am finally seeing an end in sight on this project. I am not going to get working on the other goals for this month until this is completed as far as I possibly can.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment