Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tired Thrifty Tuesday

I have spent the last two days working as a secretary in one of the schools here in our city. Coming home very tired and just wanting down time.

I don't think that I am cut out for full time work anymore. After only two days my house needs some TLC. It is beginning to look very unkempt. So far no call to work tomorrow so hopefully I can get back on track.

So what thrifty things have I been up to since last Tuesday?

The usual for the most part and I can add in packing a lunch to take to work both days. Mind you I didn't need a lunch today as the parents bought in a lunch for all the staff. So my lunch is home again to be eaten tomorrow.

I also had free snacks and coffee at work. Free is always good. 

I spent one evening darning a few pairs of socks. Another evening was spent fixing a few buttons and seams on Harvey's shirts. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment