Friday, October 14, 2016
1. When dumping my containers I took snips of herbs and have them rooting in water. Free fresh herbs to add to the dried and free plants once I pot them up in the spring.
2. I managed 5 no spend days over the last week.
3. Stocked up on a few items to see us over the cold winter months.
4. Reading a book I picked up at a garage sale this summer.
5. Watching free movies using the android box. I watched Don't Breathe (don't watch it isn't that good) and now I have Deepwater Horizon playing.
6. Used up most leftovers from other meals. Still have a few to go, but I have plans for using the rest up over the next few days.
7. Opened drapes during the day for light and heat. Closed them once it got dark to keep heat in.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.