Friday, October 28, 2016

Frugal Friday

My frugal five for the week are as follows:

1.  Using up leftover frozen meat in fridge freezer to make meals this past week. I have managed to use up 3 bags and made 6 meals (three for each of us). Got to love cooking once and eating twice.

2.  Used up some of my yarn stash knitting a sweater. Still have a ways to go so hopefully I will use up some more.

3.  Walked every day, sometimes twice a day for frugal and free exercise.

4.  Got some free Voltaren in the mail.

5.  Saved close to $22.00 at the grocery store today.

Here is an extra.

6.  Watching a free movie on the television with my Android box.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I've just eaten leftovers, courtesy of my daughter. DH had chicken, leek and mushroom pie made with leftover chicken from the roast. The top finial for our refurbished greenhouse is going to be made from a carved wooden candle we had in the house.
    xx

    ReplyDelete