Friday, October 28, 2016
1. Using up leftover frozen meat in fridge freezer to make meals this past week. I have managed to use up 3 bags and made 6 meals (three for each of us). Got to love cooking once and eating twice.
2. Used up some of my yarn stash knitting a sweater. Still have a ways to go so hopefully I will use up some more.
3. Walked every day, sometimes twice a day for frugal and free exercise.
4. Got some free Voltaren in the mail.
5. Saved close to $22.00 at the grocery store today.
Here is an extra.
6. Watching a free movie on the television with my Android box.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.