In The Land of The Living Skies II
Friday, October 21, 2016
This week has been not bad at all on the frugal front.
1. This week I have had 6 no spend days.
2. I found some carrots in the garden that I could use in my tray of roasted veggies tonight at supper.
3. I am using some yarn from my stash to knit myself a new sweater.
4. Kept my shopping to a minimum today.
5. Using items up, decluttering, and reading a free to me book.
I hope all of you have had a frugal week as well.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
Enjoy your weekend, Jackie.
October 22, 2016 at 11:25 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)