2. Sew Harvey's pj bottoms. Done.
3. Sew at least one top. Done.
4. Cut out a summer dress. Not accomplished.
5. Have at least 19 no spend days. Actually managed 22 no spend days this month.
6. Declutter (ongoing every month). Done.
7. Send in registration form for my family reunion. (One of those that will only take a few minutes) Done.
8. Scan and send pictures for the slide show for my family reunion. (another of those that should only take a few minutes. Done.
9. Notify Kathy that there will only be two of us for Harvey's family reunion. (Another minutes work) Done.
10. Buy plants. Done.
11. Plant flowers and garden (Harvey usually does the garden on his own). Done.
12. Make outside cushions. Done.
13. Refashion two summer dresses into something else (thinking both should be able to be completed in one day). Done, and while it did not take just one day, things went together very quickly over the course of a couple of days.
Looking at what I managed to accomplish this month I am extremely happy. I did manage to get almost all of what needed to be done, and even with buying starter plants, spending a bit more than was planned in a few budget areas, we still managed to come in under budget overall. That makes me happy. It is however disappointing to see that the increase in provincial taxes raised some of our budget lines over what we had planned on spending each month.
This month I removed another 47 items, which brings my total to 436 for the year. Nothing to sneeze at, but really not a whole lot considering what is in my house.
As I said we were under total budget for the month, but over in a couple of categories. I am hopeful of getting this under control very soon. I do notice the grocery/household item budget line slowly but surely going up. Time to make a trip to Regina for a stock up.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.