Tuesday, May 2, 2017
While I do find monthly goals much easier to reach there are still those months that I do not achieve all of them. When that happens I move those goals to the next month.
This month I have quite the list to accomplish, but I should be able to get most if not all of them completed. Heck, some of them are only a matter of sending an email with scanned pictures, and planting flowers which I love to do and can usually complete in two days.
The first few goals are ones I did not get completed last month.
1. Finish the second easy cross stitch kit.
2. Sew Harvey's pj bottoms.
3. Sew at least one top.
4. Cut out a summer dress.
5. Have at least 19 no spend days.
6. Declutter (ongoing every month).
7. Send in registration form for my family reunion. (One of those that will only take a few minutes)
8. Scan and send pictures for the slide show for my family reunion. (another of those that should only take a few minutes.
9. Notify Kathy that there will only be two of us for Harvey's family reunion. (Another minutes work)
10. Buy plants.
11. Plant flowers and garden (Harvey usually does the garden on his own).
12. Make outside cushions.
13. Refashion two summer dresses into something else (thinking both should be able to be completed in one day).
So there you have it, my goals for this month. Wish me luck!
Everybody have a wonderful evening.