Monday, May 29, 2017

Menu Monday

Time whizzes by, and I know I have missed a few blogging opportunities but I find there to be not enough hours in a day at times. I do wish I was a bit more organized and had some blog posts in draft ready to be published at a moments notice, but I don't. Perhaps one day......

Monday

Chicken Wings, leftover rice and a salad.

Tuesday

Leftover Ham made into something just not sure what as of yet...Perhaps Pasties.


Wednesday

Steak, mashed potatoes, and the leftover salad.

Thursday (Oh my we are into the 6th month of the year already)

Cabbage bread (need to clean out the big freezer as much as is possible).

Friday

Salmon casserole, raw veggies and dip.

Saturday

Smoked sausage and tinfoil veggies.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.

Now I am off for my daily walk, and then once the house is cleaned I am locking myself in the sewing room for a couple of hours work.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



3 comments:

  1. Your menu is do varied. The months are rushing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday - lasagna (leftovers from the freezer) & salad
    Tuesday - leftover chickpea/quinoa/sweet potato curry (this has been around the kitchen for a week now)
    Wednesday - leftover Thai soup
    Thursday - fridge fall-out
    Friday - BBQ pork chops, corn salad, oven-roasted potatoes
    My boarder of 10 months has left and it's back to cooking for one. As you can see, I'm using up the leftovers. I'll get back to cooking in smaller quantities. My cooking is so seasonal; I'm thinking of the salads that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had roast chicken today. Mmmmm. We finally defrosted our freezer and today restocked most of it. I've been busy making a list of what is there but I probably won't keep crossing off what we eat or writing in what I put in the freezer. I'll try and be more organised though.

    ReplyDelete