It has been a strange week. The weather has actually been very nice for the month of January (sure hope that February is just as nice), and so being frugal has been very easy.
1. The drapes have been open to take advantage of our lovely sunshine most days. Since we face south this means the sun pours in the big picture window and heats the house for most of the day. No furnace until quite late on most days.
2. I managed to buy all our groceries on sale and saved a total of $30.57.
3. Got a free box of granola bars for spending a certain amount.
4. Walked outside most days.
5. Using yarn I bought on sale a few years back to make a baby gift.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.