Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saturday Roundup

It was and is a beautiful day and evening here on the prairies of Saskatchewan. We actually made it above freezing. However, now we are under a wind warning. In fact the winds could reach such speed as to cause a great deal of damage. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this does not happen.

After a few household chores, it was time to gather things together and get them completed.

First off I worked in all the yarn ends on the temperature blanket and knit another row on the new one I started for this year.

Then I worked in all the yarn ends on two of my completed prayer shawls.


I then moved on to a few other unfinished yarn and seam sewing projects.

An infinity scarf needed seaming, a cowl needed the same thing, and a belt I knitted months back needed to have the metal loops installed and the yarn ends worked in. 

I pulled out a prayer shawl that was started in October and laid aside to finish up over the next week or so. 

Harvey finished the shelves and we have them up on the wall.

They turned out very nicely and I am glad to get them up and pictures displayed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




8 comments:

  1. Its lovely when projects are finished and finessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are so correct, it is lovely to have things completed.

      My chair area looks bare. I think I might have to get a few more projects going.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Busy day! I hope the wind didn't do any real damage. We had rain here last night. I haven't been outside yet but need to pick up some birdseed at Peavey Mart this a.m. Hopefully the streets aren't too slick as it froze overnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck, I hope the roads weren't too bad. I hate ice during the winter.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Hope the wind warning did not materialize. Wind and ice. The worst parts of winter.

    I love snow... The blanket of warmth, for the dormant growing things. And wish we had more.

    But wind and ice, not the best, of this time of year.

    ⛄💛⛄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wind did materialize, but did no damage.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Wow you have been busy so many beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete