Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A Day To Snuggle In

The weather turned cold and snowy today. The wind howled and it was the perfect time to stay holed up in a nice warm house.
I did venture out early in the morning before the snow hit to do some shopping for the upcoming week. Made it back inside before the weather got too bad.

So I have spent the day working on getting the knit material cut into strips and put into a bag for easy storage. I also managed to cut a large piece for two infinity scarves. It is at times like this that I wonder why on earth I wait so long before getting things like this completed. It actually makes more work for me in the long run.

Yesterday afternoon I made a visit to the library.

A few mysteries and murders to keep me occupied before I go to sleep at night. Amazingly they don't keep me awake. The gorier the better as far as I am concerned. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, what are you going to knit with the fabric you have prepared? I like crafty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to use the fabric to make a rug for my kitchen. Or at least that is the plan.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. It looked very similar outside my window yesterday morning. Now we're in for the cold, I'm glad I shoveled yesterday.

    Enjoy your reading and your sewing. Definitely a time to stay warm indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely cold here yesterday and today.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Gosh it looks very cold where you are. We are having such a mild winter here. I don't know if we'll get a really cold spell this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually this year has been warmer than last year. Today, however, is another story. Bone freezing cold today.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!!! That is some picture of your snow!!!!

    Glad you got out and in, before it got too bad!!!

    Hooray for a book haul, from the library! I got even more than you did, today!

    It's wonderful that night reading, doesn't bother you. REally wonderful. Good for you.

    😊🔥😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very stormy for most of the day. Yesterday however was really not bad. Cold, but very little wind by the afternoon.

      God bless.

      Delete