Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Ramblings

We are back to Ordinary Time in the church liturgical calendar and it is so nice to see green once again.

I always think that green represents life or at least the beginning of the renewal of life.

Mass was a bit shorter this Sunday. Our priest had just gotten back from his holiday in India and was extremely tired. It was also very cold out which could be why he decided to make the homily a bit shorter than usual. It was greatly appreciated.

The children from our two Catholic elementary schools were in charge of choir, lector, hospitality, and a couple of the other ministries in the church. It is always such a pleasure to see their smiling faces, I just wish they would come a bit more often.

It is still extremely cold out, with wind chills at dangerous levels. I have been lazy and spent many a day just putting in my steps and curled up with tea while either reading, knitting or watching television. I might be going through a bit of a depressive period right now. I need to get out for fresh air and I am hoping this upcoming week is better. A person, kind of goes a bit stir crazy when it is this cold.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Cheer up. Spring is right around the corner. Love your new print. So easy to read.

    ReplyDelete